Please note the following conditions when purchasing goods from Hi Spec Design.
- All items should be checked thoroughly at the time of delivery and signed for by client . Hi- Spec Design can not be responsible for any damages or shortages after client has signed for the goods.
- Although we will be pleased to advise , Hi-Spec Design can not be held responsible for technical problems regarding installation of appliances or suitability. All technical specifications should be thoroughly studied by client designer/installer prior to placing the order. This information are available on all manufacturers web-sites.
- Please note we can not return any of appliances unless they are still in their original packaging and in good condition. NB Our supplier will advise if they are able to accept returns. There will be 25% manufacture re-stocking charge that we have to pass on to end user.
- All orders will be placed after receiving written confirmation of the final list of appliances by the client.
- All goods have to be paid for in full, 5 days before any delivery/collection can take place.
- We can quote for home delivery with site information including full address and post code.